July 21st, 2015
This is an official release of 1Password Reader for Android.
The application allows you to get an access to your logins, accounts, and other information created on your Mac or PC and synchronize your phone with your computer. It serves as a vault allowing you to see your secure data created on your Mac or PC on your phone.
If you're like me, you have 25+ passwords to manage and managing these passwords is not easy. This tool is heaven sent, it work with Mac, windows, iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
So throw out the pencil and paper, the Excel spreadsheet and all those other ways you tried to manage your passwords. This tool is painless to use and worked seamlessly with your Android smartphone device and PC and Mac operation systems; automation is the key ingredient this application. In my opinion this is a no-brainer download this application today from the Google Play Store.
- Holds your web usernames and passwords, a variety of information that you might find in your wallet (licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, etc.), software serial numbers, non-web account information, and freeform secure notes to store any data you'd like to keep safe from prying eyes.
- Locks your data behind your choice of a strong password or a 4-digit unlock code. Even if your mobile device is stolen or misplaced, your 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows using the free Dropbox service. To read up on how to sync you can check it out in the 1Password User Guide.
- Syncing in Background. Sync your data even if you switch to another app or lock your device.
- Copy and Paste. Easily copy passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-tasking. You can automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.